Thursday, May 3, 2012

Planning

Why, hello there, readers whom I have sadly neglected in favor of pre-scheduled review posts! How are y'all doing?

I, uh, really don't have anything I planned to say in this post. So I'l just start making a list of things that I hope to address in future blog posts, at a time when my brain feels less scrambled and sleep-deprived.

Things That Steph Hopes To Blog About Sometime in the Future
(With Enough Nagging)

  • Changing reading tastes
  • Racism encoded in our society
  • YA tropes that should be blistered out of books forever
  • Plagiarism (oh yeah, touching upon that subject...again)
  • Shanghai restaurants, and how to survive while eating food in China
  • Recent trends in YA book covers
  • Who you'd be if you were a character in a YA novel

Anything you're particularly interested in reading my thoughts on?

6 comments:

  1. Lots of great content diversity here! I would love to read about Shanghai restaurants -- I'm always up for learning about food in other cultures. And changing reading tastes sounds like it has lots of room to expand, too. I'm going through a bit of that myself -- especially as I add more non-fiction and memoirs into my reading diet . . . and am loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know if or how your reading tastes have changed since you moved overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely changing reading tastes, since mine have been changing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to read about which YA tropes you want to bludgeon to death :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to reading about changing reading tastes and Shanghai food. :-)

    Hope you get the rest/sleep you need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I second what Emily suggested -- how have your reading tastes changed since moving? If you need someone to babble with you about covers, you know I'm your girl.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...