Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Books for Sale

wccls.org
In light of my upcoming move, I have been going through my book collection and weeding it out. Now these fabulous books need a new home... which is where YOU come in! Pay for shipping (and packaging, if necessary), and I will ship books to you, anywhere in the world. Teachers and librarians are encouraged to look at the list because I love you like whoa and will give you special consideration. I just need these books GONE.


See the order form, which includes what books I am selling, HERE. All books are in very good to like new condition, and I will let you know otherwise. You will hear back from me in less than 3 weeks if I have decided to sell you books.

(Disclaimer: I have already donated a large number of books to my local library, so no fears! I have been doing my best to single-handedly double the YA collection at the Swarthmore Public Library. *grins*)

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh, I so enjoy Beast Master and Fruits Basket! I'm going to check my funds to see if I can buy some of your books!

    I think it's so sweet and generous of you to give as much as you can to the libraries. Perhaps I should do the same ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...