Saturday, April 23, 2011

In Which I Guest Post About YA and Feminism

In light of my end-of-college workload, I haven't been able to write discussion posts lately, which is a shame, because I keep on finding things I want to write about, but then not having time to write about them. And then I end up having nightmares about someone else beating me to writing about something (this is true! It happened last night! I woke up in a sweat!).

...In the meantime, however, you should check out the guest post I wrote titled "What YA Taught Me About Feminism and Femininity" on Kody Keplinger's blog. It should be intriguing and hopefully gets you talking.

2 comments:

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...