Thursday, January 22, 2009

More Contests!

I just can't resist the opportunity to get these exciting-sounding books, and so one of the best ways to get them is to spread the word!

Presenting Lenore's awesome-looking Penguin Prize Pack. You can get over 5 2009-release books! Enter here!

Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson. I loved Speak and this one seems equally intriguing. Enter at Reviewer X's site (hers is a great blog for reading ideas, btw).

Alright, I really should go to sleep. More later, and thanks for reading, if you are reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I'm so excited to read what you have to say. Due to high amounts of spam, I'm forced to disabled anonymous comments for the time being. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes, and I hope you can understand and still appreciate the content here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...